Monday, September 6, 2010

What Customers are Saying about Fitness 4 Home Superstore

Hi, Bob--

Just wanted to let you know that the arc trainer arrived yesterday, and it is *awesome*! I love it--super-high quality and lots of options considering it's designed for home use. The delivery folks were great--they had some truck trouble that delayed their arrival, but they stayed in touch with us all day and did a wonderful job of getting it up our fairly narrow stairs.

It was a great pleasure to work with you--thank you so much for all of your help! I'll be looking for places where I can write a positive review of your business :)

Vicki


Bob,

Thank you for your professional and friendly customer service. Purchasing the recumbent bike from you was a pleasure. I also truly appreciate you finding the replacement wheels for me and giving them to me at no charge. I have shared my positive experience with many of my friends and family and have highly recommended that they shop in your store if they are considering exercise equipment.

I hope you have a successful and rewarding year.

Sincerely,

Judy Poel


Hi Bob

Just a quick note to say thank you for the excellent customer service. I purchased the EP-950 on Thursday morning 09-17-2009 and had assumed that it would be sent via UPS in a week or two. However, I received a phone call on the day of purchase to set-up a next day delivery.

I can assure you that I will make it a point to check your website and store first when making any other purchases and will recommend you to my family and friends. I work at the largest hospital in AZ and know quite a few people who are into health and fitness. They will hear about you guys.

Thanks again.

Paul McQuiston


Spot On by Suede -
I read all the reviews of nearby fitness stores but didn't believe anything I heard until I came here. The staff was very knowledgeable and the customer service was unparallel. I never felt pressured to buy and all my questions and concerns were answered with care. I will only buy from Bob and Fitness 4 Home from now


Phenomenal equipment, quality, & unparalled customer service !! by zoneboy -
I wouldn't spend my money anywhere else for great equipment and after the sale service. I have known the owner Bob Lachniet & his staff for several years. They are the best hands down! In fact, one time Bob delivered my equipment personally because he promised to have to me by a certain date. Anytime I have a question about equipment, training, or fitness Bob is the go-to-guy for all the answers. Not only have I purchased all my equipment from him but sent many of my clients to him because I know that he will take excellent care of them. Mark Hill, Owner, Lifestyles Fitness Personal Training Tempe, AZ (480) 820 - 5134 getinshape2day.com


What more could you ask for? by fitnessfreak -
Great service, great prices...wait How about personal attention from very knowledgeable, caring sales associates, or maybe personal expertise from the owner of the company. All of the above is what I have experienced in dealing with Fitness 4 home. Being a personal Trainer I need lot's of equipment and have always found what I needed. I also like having such great people to refer my clients to for all of their equipment needs as well. Thanks Fitness 4 Home!


Mommy needs an elliptical by MommytoJack -
I recently had a baby and was looking for an elliptical I could use at home to work off the baby weight. I saw an ad for Fitness 4 Home and decided to give them a shot. I was a little apprehensive about making this puchase not knowing too much about the product I was looking to buy. Bob made me feel right at home and answered all of my questions. I ended up buying an elliptical from the TRUE Fitness brand. I got a great deal on my new elliptical, great customer service and awesome delivery and set up. I would recommend shopping at Fitness 4 Home to anybody! Now if I could just buy time to use my elliptical as often as I would like........


Fitness 4 Home Superstore by B&M -
The most knowledgeable staff and the best selection, not to mention, Bob ,the owner, most kind person who will ever meet.



A Truly Unique Experience! by Thebeastwithin -
First time ever hearing about Fitness 4 Home Superstore and then walking through the front doors was truly a unique experience. First of all, its rare that you find someone that speaks highly of the competition. I went to the competition however, in the back of my mind it was my first impression of Fitness 4 Home Superstore that earned my business!
Not only did I buy two pieces of fitness equipment. These people earned my business for life and they are highly recommended. These people are proffessional, knowledgeable, and caring. In my opinion, this is what makes this business stand out above all the rest!
May God continue to bless this business and all the people associated with it.


Professional Trainer Needs Professional Equipment! by StrengthLab Personal Training -
I take health and fitness very seriously and the equipment and personal service I get from these guys at "Fitness 4 Home" is as good as it gets in the industry. Futhermore, you can see and use the equipment on site, first hand... and if anything isn't to your satisfaction you know it's going to be made right. The owner is 100% involved and will work for your business before, during and after your purchase(s). Professional equipment doesn't come from Sears or Sports Authority - it comes from Fitness 4 Home and you get what you pay for! Another satisfied customer! Thanks Bob!

Awesome service!! by jetgrrl -
I just bought a treadmill at Fitness 4 Home Superstore and wow what great service. They were really helpful and knowledgeable. The store was conveniently located and had a large variety to choose from. I had so many questions and they took the time to answer all of them. I feel like I bought a piece of equipment that will truly fit my needs.

One of the best shopping experiences I've ever had by ScubaGrrl -
I purchased a True Treadmill and Recumbent Bike from Fitness 4 Home Superstore a couple of years ago. It remains one of the best shopping experiences I've ever had. Bob Lachniet, the owner, spent a great deal of time with me, helping me select the right fitness equipment for my body, my lifestyle and my budget. They really know their stuff at Fitness 4 Home Superstore. Since then they've continued to help me with questions and exercise accessories. Plus, the equipment is still in great condition after a couple of years. I know that I would not have received the same level of service and expertise had I bought the exercise equipment at a Sports Authority or Costco. I highly recommend Fitness 4 Home Superstore. They are truly experts.

Real Professionals, Incredible Service and Awesome Products by Steve -
I went to Fitness 4 Home Superstore to look at equipment competitive with the BowFlex Treadclimber I was strongly inclined to purchase. The staff was knowledgeable about the BowFlew product and proceeded to give me excellent advice, without disparaging the competitive product in any way.

We discussed my health situation and needs. I am an insulin pump dependent, and have significant injury and degradition to my right knee, right shoulder and left hip. These injuries have made attempts at getting physically fit both painful and fleeting.

After hearing my story I was show the True TSXa elliptical. It was love at first sight. The quality and design innovation this elliptical offers is incredible. Compact footprint, adjustable stride, upper body isolation ability and a Heart Rate Control program.

My experience was awesome, the service is great and the products are the best as far as I am concerned. Start to finish, these guys are awesome.

Quality, through and through by Marj -
I purchased my True treadmill from Fitness 4 Home in Scottsdale. There are 4-fitness stores within a 1/2-mile of each other and I visited them all. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was by far the most helpful and knowledgeable and the True treadmill the nicest of everything I looked at. I highly recommend them.



Awesome Service by Steve -
Fitness 4 Home Superstore has the best service in the Valley hands down. But don't take my word for it, go in and speak with any of their staff and you will instantly understand. These guys are good.


I have been to Fitness 4 Home Superstore in Tempe and Scottsdale and both experiences were fantastic. I know that the Tempe location has been there for some time, in fact, I think it was their first store. The one in Scottsdale is practically brand new (it even smells new).

So, basically F4H is a specialty fitness equipment dealer that sells stuff like treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, home gyms, rowing machines, free weights, etc. Their inventory ranges from affordable to high-end and some of the equipment you'll recognize from your gym (if you bother going to a gym since you have equipment at home).

Anyway, the people are very friendly - not sales people friendly - just friendly. They don't judge you based on your size or your fitness level or the ease with which you write a check. In fact, they are very quick to help you figure out what you really need or don't need.

You can try out the fitness equipment you're interested in - all of it if you need entertainment - and if you can't figure out how to run it, someone will happily show you all of the bells and whistles.

The coolest part about Fitness 4 Home... well, actually there are two very cool things. One is that they will give you a free fitness assessment with your purchase. For instance, if you purchase a treadmill, they will assess your fitness level and help you plan a workout regimen so you can achieve your goals. The second really cool thing is that they deliver your newly purchased equipment to your house AND set it up AND show you how to use it (again, if you want).

I totally recommend Fitness 4 Home Superstore if you are shopping for fitness equipment for your home. They get 5 stars from me!


By Brian:
I heard about the recent grand opening of this store through a friend of mine, and since I'm looking for an elliptical for my home, I decided to check it out. They had a lot of equipment to choose from, and the staff was very helpful. I got to try out a bunch of different ellipticals and the people there explained every feature. I found what I wanted and I'm having it delivered next week!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Wow thanks for sharing this article and video. i am software engg and really happy to see it. Really helping me.
You also may find fitness and dance classes from Zumba Fitness Classes Zumba Fitness Classes
"

February 27, 2012 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 28, 2012 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Wow thanks for sharing this article. i am software engg and really happy to see it. Really helping me.
You also may find la fitness and La Fitness Class Schedules and more from la-fitness locations, La Fitness Class Schedules

February 28, 2012 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger The Zumba said...

Beautiful post sharing by you regarding fitness. I agree with this blog. You can also find LA fitness locations La Fitness Class Schedules and more at la-fitnesslocations.com

April 16, 2012 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Zumba Class said...

Beautiful post sharing by you regarding fitness.you can also find zumba class center.


November 15, 2013 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful post sharing by you regarding fitness. La Fitness

June 2, 2014 at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home